Segway tours in Italy
Introducing the marvels of Italy on the coolest ride of the 21st century
The Segway Tour is one of the Best Things to do in Rome or Florence because it is a fun, unique and exhilarating way to see the most important sights in less time. Whether you’re travelling as a family, couple, individual or small group, the Segway Tour offers a way to discover Italian marvels from a different perspective.
Our staff has been carefully selected for their deep knowledge of the town’s history and also for their language and interpersonal skills. This will ensure an unforgettable experience, filled with interesting facts presented in a fun and engaging way.
- 3 hours english speaking tour of the city by Segway
- We are the first and original Segway Tour angency in Italy since 2005
- Escorted by a professional english speaking guide or tour leader
- Enjoy a monolingual tour
- You will visit the most important sights of the Imperial Rome in 3 hours.
- Segway Tour limited to small groups, so we guarantee an intimate and unique experience
- Great Fun Experience for Families, Couples and Individuals
- We'll show you the Coliseum 3D reconstructed and much more!
- SEE MORE AND HAVE MORE FUN
You won't have to worry about traffic when riding with us! All our Segway Tours begin with an orientation session at our premises. Once you feel comfortable riding the Segway we will start our journey to the historical centre of the towns.
Terms & Conditions
Tours from ItalyGuides.it are provided by Italy Segway Tours (Segway Firenze Srl). An up front payment is required. Contact us if you have any questions, or fill in the form below to make your reservation. We recommend that you reserve at least 3 days before your desired tour date to ensure availability.
If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 4 and 7 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train...) within 3 days of the scheduled tour.