The wonders of Italy on your iPhone
Discover Italy with the best iPhone Travel Apps
These are not just ordinary travel guides, these are the beginning of a mysterious and fascinating trip: a voyage across more than 20 centuries of creativity through which art and history intertwine, telling the story of what human ingenuity has created through the ages.
ItalyGuides.it reinvented audio-guides, giving them the feel of "Cinema" instead of the academism of traditional ones, with movie-style music, narration by American voice actor Gregory Snegoff, images and video, dramatically enhancing the storytelling process.
- Apple maps (map or satellite view)
- 55 Points of Interest with GPS coordinates
- 120 minutes of high quality audio storytelling
- Earphones functions: Play/Pause, Rew, FF, Tap for texts
- Background playback
- Photo gallery with over 200, georeferenced, high quality images
- Share photos with your friends (Facebook, twitter, iMessage, email)
- Suggested route / travel tips
- Supporting iPhone 6/6plus and iOS9
- No internet required for POI list and audio playback
We will tell you what Rome was like at the height of its splendour.
The city par excellence of the Italian Renaissance
Unofficial Guide to Vatican Museums
The treasure of the Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel.
Italy special bundle
Three apps for a great price.
Rome special bundle
The secrets of Rome for a special price.
“It is a great little app with wonderful audio commentary and fantastic detail on many of the wonders of the Museum. A really well-executed application and great value...”
“Your apps saved our trip! When planning a trip to Germany, we could only wish that Italy Guides made apps for other countries as well...”
“With the dramatic music and close up pics to enhance the narrative, i was moved to tears hearing about the history and meaning of each art piece.”
(*) iPhone, Apple, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.